With this Hypothesis Skin Demo bar, you can see a hot new item or our love | Alert : Download Available on August 2015

Search Here

Fix Missing Title Archive Page Url Blogger on Search Console

When i open my Google Webmaster and now change in Search Console i find this message for my blog. I think URL on my archive blog page was missing a title. Because in my blog template don't have meta tag for archive.
I think this message is true than url on archive not have a title. Why should we do for this problem? Is that efect from SEO? Let's we talk about this! I have problem with archive url on blogger now. 

And this screenshoot :
missing title archive blogger url on search console

If you have same problem or massage from search console, this is my option for fix it :
1. Remove Widget Archive and Not Use Again
2. Add Title Archive Use meta tag
3. Setting Robot Header on Blogger Dashboard

I prefer like use second option coz very simple to do that! This is my way with only add meta tag in head content HTML

<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == &quot;archive&quot;'>
<!-- Meta Title Archive Page -->
<title>Post Archive by Month <data:blog.pageName/> | Hypothesis Blogger Template </title>
<!-- Meta Description Archive Page -->
<meta expr:content='&quot;Post Archive by Month &quot; + data:blog.pageName + &quot; learn more please visit myblogname&quot;' name='description'/>
</b:if>

Please add after code all head content
<b:include data='blog' name='all-head-content'/>

For setting Robot.txt Header blogger im not yet. I afraid about SEO after do this, so i use this only way with add meta tag. But if your blog want to noindex search engine on archive page, you can following this article.
Ranking: 5

0 comments add one

Post a Comment

Next Post:

Previous Post: